The SEC recently adopted significant changes to the broker-dealer reporting rules. The SEC proposed the changes to Rule 17a-5, Reports to be made by Certain Brokers and...
Bettina Eckerle Banner
I have a mission. It is to make legal issues simple. To explain key terms and fundamental concepts every businesswoman/man needs to have down. To make sure people stay on top of trends. To make business law accessible. That’s why I launched my blog. I hope you find it helpful.
Enjoy The Blog!
Make compliance an asset.
Read my practical guide for all your day-to-day compliance needs.
SIGN UP FOR MONTHLY UPDATES
with news & trends
- Anatomy of Seed Stage Convertible Notes
- Choosing the Right Seed Financing Instrument for Startups
- Start-Ups and Entrepreneurs: Read This Before Going Through a Financing Round
- 5 Things Every Private Company MUST Understand before Launching an Equity Incentive Plan
- SEC Risk Alert: 5 Things Not to Do, Advisers!