Bettina Eckerle is the founder of Eckerle Law and the founder and Chief Executive Officer of B.E. Compliance, LLC. Ms. Eckerle has more than two decades of comprehensive experience with some of the most well-known law firms in the world assisting companies with their business law needs. Since 2004, she served as the General Counsel of fast-growing industry-leaders in challenging regulatory enviroments, creating state of the art compliance programs, handling all legal affairs and guiding the businesses towards successful Initial Public Offerings. In her latest role as in-house counsel, she was in charge of the Advisers Act compliance at the largest partnership of independent investment advisers in the U.S., as well as of all legal affairs of the group.
Ms. Eckerle has been admitted to the Bar in Munich, Germany in 1990 and New York in 1995. She is a member of the New York State Bar Association, the New York City Bar Association and the American Bar Association.
- Admitted to the Bar, New York, New York 1996
- New York Bar Examination, 1995
- LL.M (CJ), New York University, 1994-1995
- Management Trainee Program, Munich, Germany and New York, Hypovereinsbank, 1990-1992
- Admitted to the Bar in Munich, Germany 1990
- Second State Examination, Munich, Germany 1990
- First State Examination, Munich, Germany 1986
- Focus Financial Partners, LLC, New York, 2007-2011
- DigitalGlobe, Inc., Longmont, Colorado, 2004-2007
- Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz, New York, 1999-2004
- Debevoise & Plimpton, LLP, New York, 1995-1999
- Hypovereinsbank, Management Trainee and Account Officer, 1990-1994